TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Here's two more...
People Seeking Info

Subject Here's two more...

Posted by Bucky Z on August 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM
  This message has been viewed 530 times.

In Reply To Hey I remember you, nice gold z! Any more pics of it? > posted by stockplayerz(nyc) on August 29, 2013 at 05:58 AM

Message I know I have bunches of older pics on my old laptop, so I'll see if I can find those later tonight.

photo GoldZfront_zpse4e61f4a.jpg

photo GoldZdirty_zps8104e72c.jpg

And here's another of the STI just because...

photo STIrear_zps4779ce42.jpg

As for the STI, it is more fun because for starters everything works properly EVERY time! LOL. I never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do. Even bone stock it is a beast. The feeling of being able to hammer the throttle, build 16psi of boost by 3000 rpm, have your head pinned back against your seat... all while in the middle of a freaking 90 degree turn and the car goes exactly where you want it is just crazy. While driving a Z, it seems that one is constantly reminded of things that aren't done yet or need to be fixed... and I guess I'm just tired of that feeling. No matter how much time, or especially money, I put into these Z's it always seems there is something that STILL needs to be done. My only consolation is that my parents will never get rid of the gold Z no matter what... So one day I'll definitely be getting it back. (I don't mean when they die, just when they get tired of it)

Later,

B.U.C.K.Y.: Biomechanical Unit Calibrated for Killing and
Yardwork

1990 Pearl Gold NA->TT conversion ('95 TT motor)
1991 Platinum Silver TT
2013 Subaru WRX STI wagon (DD)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.